Adsense Mobile Device Ad

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Must Fall Apart to Become Better.

"Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."~ Anonymous


I, recently, found this saying "sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together".  This couldn't be more true.  Of course in the midst of falling apart, one can't fathom life being any better.  But let me tell you... It can!

Two years ago, I was a sad, unhappy mess. Falling apart inside just struggling along trying to find my way back. As I began to honestly look at my life and myself, I could see where my choices, actions, and thoughts had taken me.  When I began to make changes and different choices, life slowly started to improve.  There were times when difficult choices were made and fears were faced.  It was those times, that had the most impact.  Although it was extremely painful to go through,  it opened the door to where I'm at and who I am today.  I wouldn't change it for the world.

Today, I'm an overall happy, peaceful person.  My heart is open and full of love for my friends, family, world, and all the people in it.  I am no longer fearful of being the quirky individual that I am. I try new life experiences as often as possible (keep the things I like, and toss the rest). Worry and stress still come, but I only let them linger for a short time until I find ways to let them go.  Most importantly, I laugh as much as I can.  I'm still learning and growing, which only serves to make me look forward to how awesome two years from now will look!

To any of you reading this who are going through a tough and painful time in life, I hope this helps you to know that there is light at the end of the dark tunnel you are in.  Unfortunately, one must go through pain and misery to get there, but you do get through it.  I promise!

Wishing you the best life possible,
Val









No comments:

Post a Comment