Adsense Mobile Device Ad

Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome! :)

Welcome and Thank You for reading my blog!

My mission is simply to inspire others with my thoughts and life experiences.

This past year and a half has been a difficult one for me.  I lost my job, went through uncertainty and sadness, and left an unhappy marriage. In that process, my search for anything self-help and spiritual grew with great speed.  I couldn't stop reading, listening, and applying those lessons to my own life.  Recently, I made a bold move in my life by moving to a city that has been pulling me to it since college 14 years ago.  By listening to my heart, my life has changed in so many wonderful ways. With each day, I gain a new understanding and knowledge of what I've learned and it begins to make greater sense.


All that I ask is this... that you keep an open mind.  If you don't agree with something, that's okay.  This is my thoughts and my truth... be inspired by what rings true with you and disregard the rest.  Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment